This is my dream boy, too bad he is fake

This is my dream boy, too bad he is fake
This is my dream boy, too bad he is fake

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Firelight!

I just finished reading Firelight. I really liked this book, i loved learning about the Drakis and how diverse the species is and how interesting when and how the Draki species interacts. The pride was very close, so when Jace (her nickname) was forced to leave she was devestated, confused, and scared. I flip flopped from side to side, one minute i felt terrible for Jace but the next i wanted her to stop being selfish, i liked this alot because you were able to chose your side without both being biasis to eachother. The romance with Will was a twist and the struggle between draki and hunter was a great addition. How two unlike things can love eachother! So anyways i really and truely liked Firelight! I give 4 out of 5, definality worth reading! Its a nice break from vampires and werewolves, and sad books. Go for it! Next i will be review 12th grade kills by Heather Brewer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment